I love lists. Like seriously! I have lists for just about everything in my life, from vacation bucket lists to grocery lists. I've got quite a few list apps on my iphone! I had a 101 things to do in 1001 days. I got about halfway with that! One of my favorite lists right now is our Summer Bucket List! It's fun for the whole family. Last Monday I even posted about some of my Fitness Goals & Making Lists.
Anyhow, I've been keeping a mental fitness wish list since I started on my fitness journey, but I thought this would be fun place to share what's on the list right now and add a few new things too! I'm hoping this will keep me accountable and motivated to reaching these goals. Do you have a fitness wish list or bucket list? I'd love to hear what's on it. Don't be shy ;)
MY FITNESS BUCKET LIST
- Do a pull-up (yup, just one for now)
- Complete a half marathon (signed up for one in November)
- Run a 10K
- Complete a Super Spartan race
- Move up to 10 lb. dumbbells during P.I.T. class
- Do 3 one-handed push-ups
- 2 minute plank
- Learn to ride a bike (Don't judge me)
- Complete a triathlon (hence, the above item)
- Bench press my own weight
- Lululemon outfit (does this count? a girl can dream!)
- Learn to rock climb
Now, it's your turn? Leave a comment below and let me know what's on your list!