Back in July 2013 I shared my fitness bucket list with you! You can read that post HERE! I was thinking about it the other day and I wanted to see how much I had accomplished in the past 6 months. So, here's the update:
- Do a pull-up (yup, just one for now) No progress!
Complete a half marathon (signed up for one in November) YAY!! One thing off the list!! You can read about my Rock N Roll Half Marathon experience HERE :)
- Run a 10K (Almost! I signed up for a 10K trail run for March 1)
- Complete a Super Spartan race No progress! There's one in April, so we'll see if I get to sign up....
- Move up to 10 lb. dumbbells during P.I.T. class Sadly, I'm still struggling with 8lb. dumbbells, but one day!!!
- Do 3 one-handed push-ups
- 2 minute plank I'm getting close!!
- Learn to ride a bike (Don't judge me) No progress!
- Complete a triathlon (hence, the above item) No progress!
- Bench press my own weight No progress! Actually, I haven't even tried this one yet.
- Lululemon outfit (does this count? a girl can dream!) Oh yea, I got 2 outfits & a jacket! I know, I'm a lucky girl!!
- Learn to rock climb No progress!
So, it's not a ton of progress, but it's something. It's nice to see a few things marked off and see where I'm headed to next! How are you doing with checking things off of your fitness bucket list? I'd love to hear them!