This past July I came up with my fitness bucket list. Basically, it's got everything from running a half marathon to doing a pull up! I've made some progress and you can see my 6 month update HERE. I'm starting to enjoy running more and more and with my 14 in 2014 race challenge, I think I'm hooked! I keep seeing and hearing of all these fun races I'd love to do so I figured I should keep a list and what better place to keep it than on my blog :)
So, here are the top 5 half marathons (in no particular order) that I hope to do in the coming years:
- Napa to Sonoma Half - Running and wine, need I say more?!?
- Disney Princess Half Marathon - Disney puts on quite a few races throughout the year and they are all very popular. I chose the Princess Half because it's in Florida and I'm dying to take the kids back to Walt Disney World and because the race is all within the WDW property, as opposed to Disneyland, where parts are ran through the city of Anaheim.
- Nike Women's Half Marathon - They have a race in Washington DC and San Francisco, but I think I'd prefer San Francisco, just because it's on the west coast and thereby more feasible for me to travel there. Plus, you get an awesome Tiffany & Co. necklace at the finish!
- Surf City Half Marathon - I love Southern California and I think it'd be great to run along 13.1 miles of the Pacific Coast Highway!
- The Kaua'i Half Marathon - It's been voted one of the top races to travel for! Maybe you won't even notice the distance or humidity among the beautiful scenery ;)
- Ragnar Relay - This is just one of those races that sounds like it could be a lot of fun to do with a group of friends and would really push you!
- Paris to Versailles 16K - I just love Paris and being able to run here would be a dream!!
I'd love to hear what races are on your bucket list! Or what amazing races you've ran so far!