Last week my new friend Julia from Vegas Mother Runner nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger award!! Wowzers! Thank you so much, Julia, for choosing me from so many blogs out there! I really appreciate it and well, it made me feel so special ;)
Here are the rules that go along with this award:
- Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award. Done!
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Optional: display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
So, here are 7 facts about me that you may not know:
1. I am a wedding photographer. I absolutely love what I do and wouldn't have it any other way. I get to work from home, unless I'm shooting. Plus, I get to document one of the happiest days in people's lives. It's the best. Here's my website if you want to see more pretty wedding photos: http://theemerics.com/
2. My daughter's middle name is Amelie, based on my favorite French movie!
3. I love all things French, really! Paris is my favorite city and I can't wait to go back!!!
4. Jason and I have been married for almost 18 years (anniversary is Aug 28). Yup, everyone is always very surprised when I say this! We got married young, but we've made it work and I couldn't image my life without him.
5. My favorite flower is the Sunflower! I just looks so bright and happy! Sunflowers always cheer me up :)
6. I don't know how to ride a bike. When I was 17 I tried to ride a bike and I hadn't been on a bike since I was 8 years old. Yup, I fell and never got on a bike again until a few months ago when I decided I should try to learn it again. It was a very wobbly ride on my son's bike around our street and I haven't been on since.
7. I've never owned a PC. Every computer I've owned has been Apple and of course, our phones & tablets are also Apple!
There ya have it! Seven facts about me. Who knew I was so interesting (Just kidding!) Now on to the 15 blogs I am nominating! Go check them out, they rock!
- Vegas Mother Runner
- A Fit Family Affair
- Go Go Mountain Girl
- Half Crazy Mama
- Strength and Sunshine
- Maxfit Girl 29
- Run With Jess
- Chickadee Says
- MCM Mama Runs
- (Muscle Mama) Fitness Factory One
- Road Runner Girl
- From Dancing to Running
- Melissa Running It
- Jill Conyers
- Dirt in Your Skirt