I know, I know, 'Tuesday Introductions' is not really a thing. I made it up. Clever, huh?
But, now that you're here and I have your attention, I wanted to introduce myself. I realized that I've had this blog for about 4 years already and I've never done an introduction post. Of course, you can always go to "My Story" page to read about why I started It's a Messy Life and a bit about me, but do you really know someone off their about page? So, here goes!
5 Random Facts You Probably Didn't Know About Me
1. I'm obsessed with La Croix sparkling waters. I don't drink soda, so when plain water starts to get boring, this is my go-to! I especially love the grapefruit flavor! Have you tried them? What's your favorite?
2. If I had a pet, I'd want a mini pig!!! With a husband, 2 kids, running a business, a blog, and everything else in life, there's just no time for a pet. So, for now I just get my mini pig fix on Instagram! Anyone else follow @mybestfriendhank
3. I don't like Starbucks, but I collect their You Are Here coffee mugs! I don't particularly hate Starbucks, I just think there are lots of better coffee options available. Given the choice between Starbucks or a local coffee shop, the local coffee shop wins every time. But, everywhere we go has a Starbucks, so I always get a mug to commemorate where we've been! Does this make me a hypocrite?
3. I'm a professional wedding photographer. It's the best "job" ever! You can check out my work here: http://www.theemerics.com/ and if you're looking for a wedding photographer, I'm your girl!
5. I was born in Texas! But, I don't own cowboy boots or listen to country music. We moved to Maryland when I was 10, so that part didn't get ingrained in me. I do say Ya'll a lot, though!
Ok, so there you have it. A little more info on who I am and what I like to do besides running and blogging! I'd love to hear more about you! Feel free to introduce yourself in the comments and give me a random fact about you. XO